Monday, August 20, 2007

Max Power Bounce!

Max says "Thanks uncky Matt and cousin Eden!"
What would Terry and I do without our big exercise ball?? Absolutely nothing works like it to calm Max down in an instant..we've even traveled with it in our car (fully inflated) with odd looks from other drivers. Max racks up the frequent flyer points on the ball while mom and dad have a happy baby.


Speaking of frequent flyer points on the ball....a very special thanks to my auntie J'aime for all the help wih Max last week. J'aime was a marathon bouncer with Max! Plus Terry and I got our first "date" night while J'aime bounced away.

On another note, happy belated birthday (2 years old) to Max's cousin Landon! Here's a great (and somewhat surreal) picture of Landon at the aquarium. Look closely at the two massive crabs behind him...they're huge!


Max's favorite toy of the moment is his gloworm from Landon.

3 comments:

TragicDrama said...

Welcome Cousin Max.

Unknown said...

I miss you Landon!!!

*Sigh

I can't wait to be DAD again...

Unknown said...

Glo-worm was my fav too!

*NOTE:

DON'T LET THE BATTERIES DIE.

If they go, so does the magic!