Monday, September 24, 2007

12 Weeks of Love


The "4th" trimester for Max is over, yay! Max is 12 weeks old now. Today was a big day as we went for a nice walk at an outdoor mall and he was totally calm. The weather was gorgeous. This wasn't possible until now because:
- it was always over 100 degrees outside
- he couldn't hold his big head up to sit facing out in his sling
- he fussed unless being bounced or jiggled or anything remotely recreating the womb environment
I love carrying him around in his sling pouch! So many people smiled as they walked by...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Love" this !!!
-Dad

laissezfaire said...

i use a pouch to carry my baby too! Hey, can I ask you what font did you use for the word LOVE? It is beautiful!

viva b. said...

Hi laissezfaire! Looks like we have a lot in common (regarding all 3 of your blogs).
The typeface I used is called Missionary, by Emigre.
I found it via Blueprint magazine.

laissezfaire said...

Thanks Viva! It is gonna be my new fav font! I first saw it at bluprint too and fell in love immediately!

Anonymous said...

Love Bug. We miss you and hope to see you soon.

Love Grandpa Michael and Grandma Barbara