Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Monkey See



I finally ordered Max's costume for Halloween...and yes, he will be a monkey. I really wanted to go for him being a little elephant, but it just didn't translate well into a costume at his size.

This is not the costume, however, it's just a great outfit he got from his Nana last week.

Don't know if Terry and I will dress up, but we did have the idea to dress Max up as the Edge from U2, complete with beanie cap and guitar...I would be Bono (don't ask) and Terry would be Larry Mullin Jr.
Maybe next year...I will have to ask Max.

2 comments:

tragicdrama said...

I love the Monkey, He is just too cute and the look on his face is to die for. You got yourself a little QT Pie!

viva b. said...

Hi Tina...his monkey costume should be here anyday now. Max wants to know what his cousin Landon is going to be for Halloween?