Saturday, October 20, 2007

Inspired




I love this picture! What a little ham. He is such a delight and changing daily.

I am in awe of his:

* ten fingers and ten toes
* smiles and laughter
* strong hands and strong cries
* unique personality and soul

It was this week a year ago that I found out I was pregnant. Having Max has inspired me in many ways.

He has inspired me to be a better person:

* don't sweat the small stuff
* be in the moment, enjoy the journey
* patience, patience, patience
* treasure life, it is a precious gift
* don't complain, be grateful
* if I can actually take care of (and love so deeply) another human being, what can't I do?

I am honored to be called momma.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here comes the Son! you are a wonderful Mom

Anonymous said...

Your song was "inspi(red)" Nana